Answers to general questions about ordering kinetic sculptures:
David creates may of his designs in limited editions. He decides how many of one design will be created, signing and numbering each. They are made in small groups of 3-6 spread out over several years. Occasionally he will have a sculpture in stock but generally he may have to make one especially for you. Call or e-mail us to get exact shipping dates.
What sculptures are available for order?
Click here to see a complete listing of all sculptures still available to order. This does not mean they are in stock but that an order can be placed.
Where to Order:
From Wood That Works:
The sculptures can also be purchased directly from me, the artist. To order you can start the process any one of three ways:
• Right from this website by clicking the To Order button on the purchasing page.
• Call me - 860-341-1234.
• Or visit my studio in Ashford, CT.
USA and Canada: We accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express and PayPal. Call 860-341-1234 for more information. We use Square, an online system for secure charge card transactions. You do not share your card information with us.
International: We can not accept international charge cards. You can pay using an international card via paypal without joining paypal. We can supply directions. We also can provide information for bank wire transfer.
USA: Most sculptures are designed to be shipped via regular shipping companies including FedEx and UPS. Shipping is not included in the price and varies greatly depending on the size of the sculpture and your location. Send us your address and the sculpture you are interested in an we will let you know the approximate shipping charges.
International Shipping: We can ship most sculptures internationally although charges can be very steep. We have been finding the best rates by using FedEx Great Rates program which chooses the lighter load days. Additionally most international shipments will have VAT taxes and customs fees added by your country.
- Complete the order form linked to any sculpture page or the purchasing page and submit it.
- I will contact you in the next day or so via email to discuss the availability of the sculpture and time frame for delivery.
- If this meets with your approval I will request payment information and process the order. I will request a 25% deposit to reserve a sculpture that needs to be built.
- I will send you a written confirmation and receipt at the time the charge is processed.
- I will contact you again via e-mail shortly before shipping to verify final payment choice and shipping information.